When everyone in the house is tucked up in bed, a magical creature lifts its head. With little green fingers and little green toes, pointy ears and a sharp pointed nose, the house elves awaken and look around with glee, what they will make, create or decorate, we will have to wait and see!
A young shoemaker inherits her father’s business, but does she have the skill and determination to carry it on? Two magical elves appear to show her that she can succeed in her own way, and on her own terms.
Join Above Bounds Theatre for ‘The Elves & The Shoemaker’ a delightful retelling of a well-loved Christmas classic with puppetry, original music and comedy. Developed in partnership with The Plough Arts Centre with support from The National Lottery through Arts Council England.
2019 Tour Dates
- Saturday 7th December 2019- Exeter Barnfield Theatre 11am
- Wednesday 11th December- The Plough Torrington 1pm
- Thursday 12th December- The Plough Torrington 10.30am & 1pm
- Saturday 21st December- Sutton Central Library (Family Arts Club)
2018 Tour Dates
- Devoran Village Hall– 18th November
- Riddings Library, Scunthorpe– 28th November
- Winterton Library, Scunthorpe– 29th November
- Scunthorpe Central Library-29th November
- Pickled Pepper Books– 1st & 8th December
- Thimble Mill Library, Smethwick– 9th December
- The Plough Arts Centre– 11th & 12th December
- Ocean Studios, Royal William Yard– 22nd December
- Tacchi-Morris Arts Centre– 3rd February
- Calstock Village Hall– 16th February
We can bring this show to Theatres, Schools and Libraries. To find out more, or book the show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.