All in a circle, laugh and sing,
Let’s see how much fun we can bring.
Making up stories, from your head to your toes,
“A-Tissue! A-Tissue!” that’s how it goes!
Inspired by the world of Fables and Nursery Rhymes, A Tissue, A Tissue explores play, story and music through an energetic, immersive and interactive experience, perfect for 2-4 year olds and their families.
Made with a group of 2-4 year olds at Southway Library, Plymouth, A-Tissue, A-Tissue is supported using public funding by the National Lottery through Arts Council England.
2018 Tour Dates:
- Friday 6th July- Southway Library
- Monday 9th July- Exeter Central Library
- Tuesday 10th July- Crownhill Library 11AM
Plymouth Central Library 2PM
- Wednesday 11th July- Devonport Library 11AM
Plympton Library 2PM
- Thursday 12th July- Plymstock Library
- Friday 13th July- Newton Abbot Library
- Tuesday 24th July- Pinhoe Library
- Saturday 28th July- St Thomas Library
- Wednesday 29th August- Tavistock Library
- Thursday 30th August- Moretonhampstead Library & Princetown Library
2019 Tour Dates:
- Sunday 14th April Exeter Phoenix 10am & 11.30am
- Saturday 4th & 11th May Pickled Pepper Books 10.30am
- Thursday 9th May Creative Workspace 11am & 1pm
- Friday 24th May East Village London Get Living, Little Theatre Festival 11am
- Thursday 11th July The Plough Arts Centre 10.30am & 1pm
- W/C 15th July (Various Dates) Power of Words Festival, North Lincolnshire
- Tuesday 27th August The Old Library, intoBodmin 11am
- 28th-30th November Theatre Royal Plymouth, The LAB